Sirota Chiropractic Offices is OPEN for patients.
In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we want to assure our patients that we take your health and safety seriously. We are taking all recommended precautions for your safety and ours and will update our protocols to include any new direction as required by the State of New York Health and CDC Guidelines.
- We thoroughly sanitize door knobs, seats, tables, and equipment multiple times daily and after each patient.
- We are asking any patients who are not feeling well or running a fever to stay home and we will reschedule them.
- We are having patients call the office when they arrive to check in and then asking them, if they feel more comfortable, waiting in their vehicles to maintain social distancing requirements. We will then call back when their doctor is ready to see them.
- We are taking every employee’s and patient’s temperature upon arrival.
- Rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between patients using disinfecting wipes. The entire office is cleaned daily and wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- Sanitizer is used between each patient, and patients themselves sanitize immediately upon arrival.
- We are spacing appointment times to be able to treat patients while maintaining social distancing requirements safely.
- Hand sanitizer is available for patients to use as needed.
If you have any additional questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call or text Dr. Jonathan Sirotra directly at 917-763-4141 or use the Contact Us form page, and we will be happy to assist you.
Remember the best way to deal with any stress is to get adjusted. Thank you for understanding and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe!