“I’ve never seen a patient with a back and or hip problem that did not have some component of flat feet & Most are wrong about their foot status and don’t even know they have flat feet”
Until the foot problem’s fixed, you can expect to struggle with Hip and Back pain for the rest of your lives…
- Sciatica or pain and neurological problems running down your leg to the foot.
- Hip Flexor problems: Psoas muscle weakness or spasm. Typically in athletes who do deadlifts and squats; running sports, etc…
- Piriformis Syndrome-” buttock pain” often running down legs
- Back sprain
- Facet Syndrome
- Low back arthritis
- Sacroiliac sprains
- Short leg syndrome
- Flat feet is the number one reason for low back/spine and hip pain. Period.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- L4-L5; L5/S1 Disc Injury
- Congenital deformity pain
- Knee cap pain (patella-femoral syndrome) related to back
Chiropractic adjustments can help you on your path to wellness, please do not hesitate to Call/Text: (917) 763 4141 OR Contact our locations. today to schedule your appointment.