Did you know that you only have 30 days from the accident to claim your medical benefits in N.Y. No-Fault Medical Benefits? IMPORTANT! This is a “use it or lose it situation”, the clock is ticking, so call or text us now!
MUST DO’S & MUST ASK QUESTIONS FOR YOUR CHIROPRACTOR!
• Did you report your accident within 24hrs?
• Do you have a folder/file to keep all of your documents from the accident?
• Did you take pictures of your vehicle?
• Did you take pictures of your injuries, bruises, cuts, etc..?
• Did you file an application for medical benefits within 30-days? (we can for you)
• Does your Chiropractor have any experience in auto accident management? How about 30 years?
• Did your Chiropractor ever testify for anyone in court? What was the outcome? Win, Lose, Settle?
• Does your Chiropractor work directly with Medical Doctors?
• Does your Chiropractor work with a Pain Management MD?, Orthopedist; Neurologist; Send for MRI’s; CT-Scans; Blood work studies?
• Does your Chiropractor treat TMJ (Jaw pain)
• Does your Chiropractor answer every question you have every time?
• Will your Chiropractor tell you to leave if your insurance company stops paying him at some point in the case?
• How will you continue treatment once the insurance company cuts you off from medical coverage? And they will.
• Does your doctor educate you on all of your rights as a No-Fault patient? During an insurance examination, what to expect?
• Does your lawyer call you back AFTER he/she signed you up?
• Do you have lots of unanswered legal questions?
• Do you know your “case status”?
• Do you fully understand the process and where you are in it?
• Are you getting better with your current Chiropractor?
• Do you feel assured and confident in your doctor? Had an accident? Must do’s & Must Ask Questions for your Chiropractor! …..Contiued
• Do you feel confident that your doctor knows exactly whats wrong with you?
• Is this the first time your doctor treated a auto accident No-Fault patient?
• Will your doctor work with other professionals to help you, like other M.D.’s ; Lawyers, Para-Legals?
• Is your doctor tops and well respected in his/her field?
• Does your doctor have a proven track record and 5-Star ratings and testimonials?
• Does your doctor have two office locations and very early and late at night (often until 10-pm) office hours to accommodate you?
• Does your doctor freely offer his/her cell phone number? And can you freely text your doctor for an appointment, or any question?
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
When you come into Jonathan Sirota Chiropractic, I will go to work immediately to find the root cause of your pain and provide you with the right chiropractic treatment to ensure you are taken care of. With the right treatment, I can help prevent any further injury and also be the middleman between you and your attorney, relaying information regarding the severity of your auto injury case to your attorney myself. So you only need to ask me, not wait for an answer from “them” If you have recently had an auto accident you need to contact me today.